Green pawprints for your feline friend
$7.00 Add to cart
Lounging in the sun, napping under the couch, snoozing in the cellar. Cats are devoted experts at conserving energy, but despite their noblest efforts, the typical cat has a carbon pawprint of half a ton (most of that comes from producing and transporting cat food). Do your cat proud and help it fight climate change by offsetting its emissions. Your purchase funds the construction of clean energy projects in communities across America.
How do we calculate your cat’s emissions?
We use average feline food consumption data from the National Academy of Sciences to help determine your cat’s diet footprint, and then we add in typical vet emissions, based on data from the American Veterinary Medical Association and the Energy Information Association.
- A year of carbon offsets for your cat
What you get
When you choose to buy offsets from Brighter Planet, you join a community of green Americans doing their part for the planet. Your purchase includes:
- Top-quality offsets from the exclusive Brighter Planet blend
- Access to meaningful personal actions that match your lifestyle
- An online climate profile that allows you to manage the offsets you’ve purchased and earned and track your progress as you go beyond carbon neutrality
- A beautiful certificate for you to print and display